Monday, October 15, 2012

Maiden's Moon

Sekmet's Day
LuniSol - Moonth 11, Day 19
Metonic - Year 13, Lunation 209, Day 1
Dreamspell - Yellow Planetary Sun (10 Ahau) - Kin 140
Mayan Tzolk'in - 2 Ben (Red Lunar Skywalker) - Kin 93
Mayan Ha'ab - 16 Yax

New Moon in sidereal Virgo
Kemetic Month - Menhet

On the Maiden's Moon, we go alone to a beautiful place and work on being at ease without the presence of our fellow humans...It's a good time for solitary work but an even better time for quietly observing beauty and "sitting with time." - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

My vision board was completed today. It feels good to accomplish things on my to-do list. My habit of procrastinating has been getting the best of me but I'm really trying to do better. Still behind on the Pagan Blog Project but determined to catch up before the end of the year. Getting back into my daily chanting. Gave myself a lunar month challenge; this month has 29 days.

As a solitary witch, all of my work is done alone anyway. It would be nice to work with others though.

No comments:

Post a Comment