Friday, August 24, 2012

Executioner's Moon




Ra's Day
LuniSol - Moonth 9, Day 23
Metonic - Year 13, Lunation 207, Day 8
Dreamspell - Yellow Planetary Star (10 Lamat) - Kin 88
Mayan Tzolk'in - 2 Imix (Red Lunar Dragon) - Kin 41
Mayan Ha'ab - 4 Mol

1st quarter moon in sidereal Scorpio

On the Executioner's Moon, we remember all the times we have done things to "get back at" someone. Perhaps we feel that our actions were justified; perhaps they taught a good lesson; perhaps they were simply wasteful hatred. In retrospect, how might we have handled the situation differently? - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

At a former job, I asked a coworker to do me a favor. The bus was coming and I wanted to leave to catch it. Well, she refused even when I explained to her that I had to get the bus. About a week later, she must have forgotten her refusal because she asked me to do her a favor. "Nope", I said and kept on about my business. Perhaps, I could have done the favor anyway with a "you owe me" attached to it.

Feel free to share your vengeful moments *evil laugh*!

No comments:

Post a Comment