Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Queen's Moon

Ra's day
Galactic 16
Dreamspell - White Solar Mirror (9 Etznab) - Kin 178
Mayan Tzolk'in - 1 Chuen (Blue Magnetic Monkey) - Kin 131
Mayan Ha'ab - 19 Kayab
Full Moon in Leo - Queen's Moon

On the Queen's Moon, we take charge of a situation. It's a day for leadership. If leadership isn't your thing, do something nice for a woman who is in a position of leadership and power in the outside world, and whom you respect. It's a way of showing appreciation for honorable and skilled leaders. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

How fitting as March is Women's History Month.

I took a walk tonight under the full moon. It's a mild night and I wished that I lived in the country so I could take my walk nude. I saw a bunny scurry over a neighbor's lawn. Ostara is in less than 2 weeks and I'm excited to work some baby-making magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment