Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dryad's Moon - Solar Eclipse

Geb's Day

New Moon in sidereal Taurus
Annular solar eclipse

During the Dryad Moon we struggle with our relationship to nature, and especially the Green World...It may also lead to an exploration of our relationship to "inanimate" objects of all kinds, as the Dryad's Moon is a time when animism creeps into our lives around the edges. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

I'm watching the annular solar eclipse online since I'm here in Denmark. An amateur astronomer was nice enough to broadcast live from near Area 51 in Nevada. I was watching a feed from Japan but it was cloudy. So I actually got to see the eclipse twice :)

I never was a nature buff; I'm more into astronomy and science. Yes, I do think of the Moon as female. Trying to get use to listening to the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment