Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Housewife's Moon

Waxing Gibbous in sidereal Virgo


On the Housewife's Moon we clean house - of course - but we also take into account the people living in our house and their needs in the matter. If you live alone, work on making some cleanliness and order in your neighborhood - not the community at large full of strangers, but the messy ambivalences of people who share a day-to-day living space of some sort with you, whether they like it or not. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

Ugh. I haven't cleaned up in a minute. Just haven't had the energy. I guess I should attempt to organize some part of my life. There are tons of books lying about and clean clothes strewn around. I really want a dog but I need to get this house organized. The rescue orgs do home checks so I must be ready. Hopefully the sun will be visible tomorrow. Must.get.energy.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun cleaning! bleh, I hate cleaning! I'm sending blessings your way in finding a furbaby too! Muwah!

    ReplyDelete