Friday, February 22, 2013

Finding a Festival for Seshat

After scouring the Interwebs, I could nothing on any festivals, rituals, or a birthday for my Goddess Seshat. Well, there was one that a Kemetic Recon group came up with on World Architecture Day in October. I'm not an architect so this day doesn't resonate with me. Seshat is the Queen of Libraries, Astronomy/Astrology, Math, Accounting, and in her modern aspect Information Technology, Internet, and Computers.

Here are some possible days to honor Seshat based her areas of rulership:

  • National Library Week 4/14 - 4/20
  • Library Card Month - September
  • Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) Day - 4/12
  • Banned Books Week - last week in September
  • Tax Day (US) - 4/15
  • Astronomy Week - Spring (April/May) and Fall (September/October)
  • Birthday of World Wide Web - August 6


I couldn't find a definitive day for Accountants or Computer Technicians.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment