Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mermaid Moon

Hathor's Day, Rekh Wer 5
Metonic Lunation 213
Mayan Tzolk'in - 17 Pax (White Rhythmic Wizard)
Dreamspell - Red Magnetic Dragon (1 Imix)

On the Mermaid Moon, we explore our internal fantasies. Could you dedicate a whole day to daydreaming? If not, perhaps dedicating it to reading fantasy novels would be a better thing. Escapist movies will work too. Ask yourself though: ...What pulls you back to the mundane world; what are your anchors there? Remember to eat and take care of physical needs. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

Waxing Crescent in sidereal Pisces

How I wish I could daydream all day! I'll probably read a book. I'm in the middle of several. Two of them are The Lost World and The Shining. I'm still trying to find The Mayan Codex as my library only has the 1st in the AntiChrist Trilogy.

Do you like the fantasy genre? What are your favorite movies or novels?

No comments:

Post a Comment