Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Phoenix Moon

Geb's Day, Ka Her Ka 28
Metonic Lunation 211
Mayan Tzolk'in - 9 Etznab
Dreamspell - Red Self-Existing Serpent

Waning Crescent in sidereal Scorpio

On the Phoenix Moon, our direction will differ depending on what we've experienced in our lives. If we've had to live that death-and-rebirth - not just a hard change but a transformation that forced us to recreate our entire identity - we think about that change and find gratitude for the new direction it took us in. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

I'm still unemployed after almost a year. It would have been nice to go back to the old job so that I can keep my seniority but I guess it's not in the stars. The rebirth phase is ongoing or shall I say hasn't happened yet. If I hadn't lost my job, I wouldn't have rescued Samus. She's such a sweet little dog and I can't imagine being without her even though she is a tad smothering.

What deaths/rebirths have you experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment