Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On procrastination



I'm a huge procrastinator. If it weren't for the ability to backdate my posts, you would be able to see just how bad it is. I've been out of work for 9 months now and have a few things accomplished but not as much as I would like. Perhaps a list is in order?

Procrastination can be linked to perfectionism. Guilty as charged! I frequently wait until the time is right to perform a task for myself. Sadly the right time never occurs and the task gets put off again. Procrastination is affecting my witchcraft and my personal willpower. The moon phase happens on a specific day. If I don't cast a spell for that time, I have to wait a month. I will come through for others before I come through for myself.

There are 2 things that I wanted to do today. Before I went to bed, I spoke these things to myself. I'll get on it, right after I watch Warehouse 13 on Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Pull it together! What's going on with Samus? No updates? :( That gives me a sad. If you're looking for work, I hope you find something soon. Otherwise, put the blogger app on your phone so you can write a post while you're in the bathroom. :) #bathroombloggin

    ReplyDelete