Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Philosopher's Moon

Waning Gibbous in sidereal Sagittarius 

Nut's Day
LuniSol - Moonth 5, day 28
Metonic - Year 17, Lunation 205, Day 19
Dreamspell - Yellow Rhythmic Sun (6 Ahau), Kin 240
Mayan Tzolk'in - 11 Ben (Red Spectral Skywalker), Kin 193
Mayan Ha'ab - 16 Uo
The Thinker
The Stinker, ooops I mean The Thinker.
Keywords: toilet lavatory statue bathroom thinker mundo




On the Philosopher's Moon we read what other people have written about life, and we judge it. We also talk about our philosophy of life to others....Consider the ideas of people about whom you are ambivalent - perhaps their ideas are good but you find them personally reprehensible or perhaps you approve of half their ideas and not the rest. - Moon Phase Astrology by Raven Kaldera.

What a perfect day to get caught up on the blogs I'm subscribed to! Just for fun, I click the next blog button. Seems like I'm sandwiched in between Christian blogs and sometimes I read them. I don't post on them because most seem to be too conservative. Learning about other religions is interesting. Respect should be shown and given. What some don't realize - or don't care about - is that not everyone wants to convert. I'm not gonna debate with anyone but will gladly share my beliefs and views. I don't like people who are always right in everything. I don't like know-it-alls. No one knows it all.

How do you handle people you disagree with?

In closing, I like to leave you with this:



1 comment:

  1. I use to confront ppl all that time that I didn't agree with but since I became Pagan, for some reason, I tend to just "brush off" the "know-it-alls" and let them stew in their own lil world. It's not worth effort and I won't let them steal my energy. When they get to out of hand, I crack em with my mjolnir! :) Great post sis!

    ReplyDelete