Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Festivus! Yule day 2

Ra's Day
Dreamspell - White Spectral Wind (11 Ik) - Kin 102
I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power of spirit doubled.



Mayan - 2 Ix (White Lunar Wizard) - Kin 54
Sun in sidereal Sagittarius





Yule Comments & Graphics
~Magickal Graphics~






Yule Comments & Graphics
~Magickal Graphics~





Part of being non-traditional is that you get to have your holidays when you want. The exact time of the winter solstice is 12:30 am EST 12/22. I will perform my Yule ritual this evening. Our secular holiday of Festivus will be held 12/25-26. Next year, I will try to have a theme for each of the 13 days of Yuletide. Why 13? It's the time period between my pagan new year (winter solstice) and the Gregorian new year (Jan 1).


This year was the first year that we decorated with lights outside. We wanted blue and white lights but the blue lights were more greenish. I was happy with the snowflake pathway lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment