Friday, June 10, 2011

In perspective - an open letter

Today, a friend told me she lost her baby. **Sending her healing vibes**

 

This is a reminder of how precious life is. It is not productive to waste time holding grudges and being and staying angry.

 

To unnamed persons

 

It is unfortunate that things did not turn out as planned. I believe I crossed paths with each of you for a reason. I hold no ill-will for any of you for what good would that do except poison me? Whatever I give the universe, I will receive back. As someone tweeted earlier - "how people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours". So I am sending you nothing but positivity and I sincerely wish you well on your endeavors. I have taken responsibility for my part in the failure to become and remain friends. It is your choice to believe me or not. I hope that your interaction with me was not all bad and if not, think about those times because that's how I'm choosing to remember you. If and when you are ready, my door, phone, Facebook, Twitter, etc. is open.

 

Blessed be )O(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment